Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Sunday, August 26, 2012

New Game 'Guess Who' ,Mystery Person 1

Hi Everyone! So I Am Gonna Put Up A New Game Called 'Guess Who' Okay So To Play The Game I Will Put Up A Panfu Panda Mystery Person Picture Up. But I Won't Put Up Their Name. Because You Have To Try Out To See If You Can Find Out Who That Person Is. Okay So You Have To Comment On My Blog Of Who You Think Is The Mystery Person. And You Have Three Days Until Wednesday To Comment.



      'Hints:'
1: This Is Not His Normal Look. 'He Loves To Change His 
Look A lot
2: He Has A Blog
3: He's Good Friends With Rosey675






PS: My Brother Dipuzaman Made This Game Up And He Said I Can Use His Ideas Too And By The Way He Also Takes Most Of My Pictures And Some Of My Ideas And I Take Some Of His Pictures And Some Of His Ideas.

4 comments: