Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Tuesday, May 7, 2013

Racing Clothing and Furniture in Cataloge+ Some more Panfu and Blogging News+ New Poll (Tomorrow)

Aloha pandas

Sorry for posting this a little TOO Late.
There's not much to post about anyway.

But today the Racing Panda clothes and furniture are finally here in the catalouge to purchase!:
(Racing Clothes)
 (Racing furniture)


Also to end this post:
Panfu:  I will now try to go on Panfu a little often on the WEEKENDS! Because on the WEEKDAYS I am not there and I am also busy. And I don't really like to go to Panfu anymore because now the Chat Time closes at 4:00! (REALLY?! (TOOOO EARLY) And so: People don't come on Panfu anymore really.
Blogging: That's also why I don't really blog anymore. And I would REALLY, RELLYY appreciate id people will vote on things (like my quizzes and polls. 
Speaking of which: Tomorrow I will put up a new poll. I have to think of what poll should I put up about.


So that's everything for this Fine Tuesday
Have a nice evening.
Byee!

~The one and only, cutey584


No comments:

Post a Comment