Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Bring Napasa Lemons!+ Level Booster Day

Afteroon Everyone!

BTW:
Please CAN SOMEBODY GUESS MY PANFU QUIZ #3 QUESTIONS!? (crying/sad face)

Today is the day of a New Quest.


But before I go on with the Quest:
Today the Booster Machine is active:

Now for the Quest


























The table you are suppose to put it on is the Table that's circled. (It's already there because I put it on already)


And that's the Quest. Should be some Party.

That's all for Wednesday's Post.

Have a nice Evening.
Bye

~The one and on;y, Cutey584

P.S When will I ever get my Gold Hair back. (And why isn't there Gold Panda Days anymore?)


P.S.S Tomorrow I might put up a new poll.

No comments:

Post a Comment