Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Sunday, April 28, 2013

Votes for Poll+ News for Panfu Quizzes (# of Veiwers today)

Good Sunday Afternoon Pandas.

Today first I will post the votes for the Poll:
''If there was a new Panfu place, What would you want it to be?'':

Zoo: 3 votes
Park: 1 vote
Arcade: 3 votes
Carnival: 1 vote  
Garden: 0 votes :(
Bouncy House: 1 vote
Music Store: 1 vote
Ice Skating Rink: 1 vote 
Hotel: 10 votes
Planetarium: 1 votes
Auditorium: 5 votes
Farm: 0 votes (Again :(

So looks like Hotel wins with 10 votes! I guess more people wants someplace to stay at when they are on vacation.  *Not many people voted on the poll*


Now to move that aside:

Still I did not get Not Even ONE fill in comment for my Panfu Quiz #3 questions!
And look at how many veiwers I got today:!



(One thing *Why lately am I getting so many veiwers?*)  *Also I really have 52 followers that just happens if I have a little much more*
I mean out of those 130 today, there should be someone who plays Panfu! And also I have already made the pages so the questions are there! Can someone PLEASE Try to Guess!?

Bye for Sunday
Have a Great Afternoon and Rest of your Sunday!

~The one and only, Cutey584

No comments:

Post a Comment