Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Monday, April 1, 2013

Happy April Fools! (2013)+Going to think of something to do with Guess Who

Happy April Fools Everyone! It's a new month!
Everyone have a Good Weekend!?
(Sorry for posting this late. Remember how I told you that I won't really be on in the morning.)

(I can't wait till Gold Panda Day, so I can get my Gold Hair back) 
I am trying to think of some Pranks to play on people. Some people in my family have forgot about April Fools! What Pranks have you guys played on others!?

To go on with this post: I am going to try to think of something different to do with Guess Who Mystery person. Because I don't want to wait 2 or 3 months for me to get a new Mystery Person and I want some sort of play on game for my blog. If anyone out there has an idea of what I should do, Please comment on my Blog of what the idea is and what's you Panfu name. So if I use your idea I can give you credit for it.

That's all for Monday's Post.
Have a great April and April Fools
Bye

~The one and only, Cutey584

P.S Today is the last day you can Guess for the question on the Panfu Blog to win a Rainbow Bolly

No comments:

Post a Comment