Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Saturday, April 13, 2013

Mice loose on Panfu!+Level Booster Day+Item Day that I missed

Good Morning Pandas!
Sorry I haven't been posting in a while. I have been busy.
Which means I also missed last  Wednesday's Quest.
Looks like Bonez is going to do something with cheese to us, Pandas now!


But before I get on with the quest.
Here are the Level Booster Day and Item Day that I missed too.

On Wednesday, April 10th., The Booster Machine was active.

And on Thrusday April 11th, The Gift Machine was active

Something finally for Spring!


(I had a chance to do the booster and get the item, just I didn't have any time to post.)


Now to get on with the Quest.

 Yeah right.

Then when he's done talking click on the cheese
And you turn into a mice

















Once you have done enough of the game, you can go to the elevator



Also one time, I put pictures of the: Tunnel Elevator Mountain on my blog once




Then you click on that potion




The Cheese Chair has a mice next to it.

And that's the Quest.
Let's hope Bonez doesn't come back this Wednesday!

That's all for today.
Bye!

~The one and only, Cutey584

P.S I will give you until Friday, April. 19th to vote on the poll at the top of my Blog. Because not a lot of people voted yet. But Hotel is still is the lead!

P.S.S Tomorrow I might post about what I should turn Guess who into. 

No comments:

Post a Comment