Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Sunday, April 14, 2013

Steps of New Game (Panfu Quiz #1)

`Sunday` Pandas!
Today I am going to post about what I am going to turn Guess Who into.
But... I am still going to keep Guess Who, but I am just going to put some other kind of game on my Blog because I am not going to keep waiting 5 months for a new Mystery Person. But if anyone wants to be my Mystery Person, The Tryouts are still there and when I get one I will post it.

*Damian I know you will say I copied this game from you, But I swear that I had that kind of idea before you posted it*

But here is what my new game in going to be:
Remember how I said I am going to do some sort of thing that the Panfu Blog does which is:like give some questions about Panfu. Here are the steps:
. I will give a couple of questions about Panfu
. You guys have to try to guess what the answers to the Question are.
. I will give you guys 1 week to guess the set of questions I give you about Panfu.
. Comment on my blog when guessing and be sure to give your Panfu name.
. Also when I give you my questions I will label them 1, 2, 3,4.
. So when you are guessing, put the number of the the question. That's how I will know that answer is for like Question 5 for example.

Those are the steps
Here are the 1rst set of Questions

Question 1.How many places can you go in from the City?
Question 2.What mini game can you play in the Volcano?
Question 3.How many Servers/Worlds are there in the English Panfu?
Question 4.What are the 3 names of the things you need to find to get the Swimming Suit.
Question 5. What is the Name of the Person that always causing trouble on Panfu?

There are only 5 questions for this week. The other weeks might have harder questions more questions.
I will give you until Sunday, April 21. to guess these questions. Or I might change it to be Friday, April 19. So every Friday I will do a set of questions and reveal the winners
Good Luck :)

That's all for today
Have a Great Day!
Bye

~The one and only, Cutey584

P.S No one voted for Garden or Farm  on the poll yet for it to be a  New Panfu Place.

No comments:

Post a Comment