Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Monday, April 15, 2013

Gold Panda Gift+ Panfu Chat Time+ Bronze Surf Pass on Other Account

Afternoon Everyone!
There's nothing really to post about today.

But here's for the Gold Pandas out there.
It's gonna be ''Bahhhhhh'' `ing` all day in your tree.
Also remember last week there was a pig... Now it's a goat! 'Animals...'








Next on this post:
Why is the Chat Time closed so early It's 4:20 now (Eastern Time)
(I couldn't get get a pic because something is wrong with my Paint so suddenly, I will fix it later.)
In the beggining it was closed at 8:00PM, Then 6:00PM. Now is it 4:00PM? (It's 2 hours less?)
Why is the Chat Time keep lowering?!

To end this post:
I have earned my Bronze Surf Pass on my other account: _Cutey_584_
Now it's time for the Silver one.
I already have completed Bronze, Silver, and Gold on my main one :cutey584

That's all for today.
Have a Great Evening!
Bye!

~The one and only, Cutey584

P.S Try to answer those questions on my first Panfu Quiz that's the last post I published yesterday. No one tried yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment