Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Friday, April 19, 2013

Naspasa is coming to Panfu+Closer to Panfu+Item Day+Answers to Panfu Quiz #1+ Panfu Quiz #2

Hey Everyone.
I haven't been on Panfu again for a Loonnng Time. I am sorry.
Today I will post the Quest.

But to start this post off:
Today the Gift Machine is active.
Next:
Here are the answers to the questions for Panfu Quiz #1

Question 1- Answer: 5 (Jungle, San Franpanfu, Ice Cream Parlor, Gift Shop and Pet Store)
Question 2- Answer: Hubi
Question 3-Answer: 5 or 6
Question 4- Swimming Suit, goggles... I will find the other one.
Question 5 Answer: It would be Evron.
No one even  guessed these questions? (Not to brag) But i get like over 50 veiwers everyday like from the past couple days? Then why is none guessing anything?
Just in case if you don't wanna keep wasting you time to find the Questions post. I will make a page for the questions too later.
So here are the new 5 questions:
Question 1. What are the name of the places that has telescopes?
Question 2. How many birds can you find in San FranPanfu?
Question 3. Where can you find the game ''City Runner?''
Question 4. What is the name of the Quest that the prize is: Pirate Hat OR 1 Gold Coin?
Question 5. How many times is the Level Booster and Gift Machine active a week?

Those are all the Questions for this week. I will give you until April 26th, Friday. And can people please guess? Maybe soon I might make some of my Quizzes multipal choice.

And finally the Quest.
Look's like that alien Naspasa is coming to Panfu. (I have the Wednesday and Friday one together)











And the quest.

That's all news for this fine Friday!
Have a Wonderful Weekend!
Bye

~The one and only, Cutey584

P.S I will do something about the poll later.

No comments:

Post a Comment