Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Monday, April 8, 2013

So close to be the Smarty Pants on Be Smarter+Thinking of doing something for Guess Who

Afternoon Pandas.
Happy Monday! Everyone have a nice Weekend.
There was nothing to post about the past days.

But to start today's post off:
Today when I played Be Smarter I got 10 out of 10!
I just elapsed more time. So, SO CLOSE!

To end this post:
I have been thinking of what I should change ''Guess Who, Mystery Person''  into. And I am thinking about doing something like ''Expert Of The Week Question''  like the Panfu Blog does. But it might be something different like that. I am still thinking of what I should do? Remember if anyone has any ideas comment on my Blog of what it is with your Panfu name. Because if I use your idea, I will give you credit for it.

That's all for today

Have a Great Afternoon/Evening!
Bye!

~The one and only, Cutey584.

P.S The poll on the top of my Blog is gonna close soon
Hotel is in the lead still.

No comments:

Post a Comment