Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Happy Easter Sunday (2013)!+Best Expert Of The Week Question Prize

Happy Easter Sunday Pandas!

This is my other account. It's on Level 5.

I am mostly going to Hang out with my family and go out. Mostly people are going on Egg Hunts. Keep your eyes peeled for those eggs! I won't really be online for a while.

To finish this post off:  This week's Expert Of The Week Question Prize is a Graduation Cap and a  RainboBolly! 


The question is ''Where on Panfu does this little bunny live?''

Best prize ever! A little easy/hard question. The Rainbow Bolly was the prize for last years Egg Hunt on Panfu

That's all for today. 
Have a Great Sunday and a WONDERFUL Easter Sunday!
Bye

~The one and only, Cutey584

P.S Until tomorrow is the last time of EVERYONE doing the Chick and Rabbit Spell. So we should get the Frog and Snail Spell back tomorrow.

P.S.S It's 1 hour after in the UK. So today the Chat Time closes at 6:00PM because when it is 6:00PM it's really suppose to be 7:00PM. And Panfu relates to UK

P.S.S.S- If anyone wants me to do the Coin Hack on their Panfu account, Leave a comment with your user name and Well I am also going to need your password. But I swear I won't do anything on it except do the hack, Or tell anyone your password and I won't even publish the comment. 

No comments:

Post a Comment