Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Saturday, March 23, 2013

Panfu Spring Easter Egg Hunt (Egg #4)

Morning Everyone!

Here is the 6th Egg to find.
comfy spot? At first I thought it was the Beach because I thought it said ''A comfy spot on the sand'' So I went back to Benny and I noticed it said ''A comfy spot on the stand''. So then I realized that the Race Track has stands. So I went over there..
 And it was on the red stands.


Okay So 5 more Eggs to go!
And Short post again. There's just nothing to post about these days except the Eggs (lol)

Well Have a great Saturday!
Byeeeeeeereeeeee

~The One and Only, Cutey6584

And P.S Come on Panfu! When am I getting my Gold Email?!

No comments:

Post a Comment