Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Thursday, March 28, 2013

Panfu Spring Easter Egg Hunt (Egg #9, The Final Egg!)

Afternoon Pandas
Sorry for posting this late, Busy

Finally the Final Egg! But this is was the HARDEST one to find.
I thought it was at the:
.Lake
.Beach
.Carribean Beach
.Pirate Island
.Swimming Pool

Because they all have water in them. But when I was at the Swimming Pool,  I looked at 1 more room, the Locker Room that's in the Swimming Pool
I couldn't see it at first because the Egg in tiny and it only shows half of the Egg.


So Tomorrow it's gonna be Good Friday 
And on Good Friday we get to collect our prizes from Benny.
On the Panfu Blog it said the more Eggs you have the more prizes you will get.

Hove everyone has a Wonderful Spring Easter!
Bye Byeeee

~The one and only, Cutey584

P.S. I don't remember having a Gold Panda Day this Month?

P.S.S The Panfu Blog said the Spring Cloths are suppose to be in the catalouge today so Pandas can start buying them. Why aren't they there?

P.S.S.S Not to brag, But I got 63 veiwers today. Just to let ya know. Idk why..

P.S.S.S.S- I have Vis... Basic now, so I can do/make Hacks/Cheats on Panfu. But I will be nice. I can do Cool things for my account too!

Okay that's a lot of P.Ss (lol)

No comments:

Post a Comment