Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Friday, March 1, 2013

Unlimited Gold Membership Forever!

Hey Everyone

I made a mistake. Today when I went on the Panfu Blog, turns out the Gold Membership is there! They must  have tooken it down then put it back up. Anyway the bad news is that: you have to PAY $59.90 to have it!! So you can't just buy like 1 month and you get it for. Here's proof:
Click on the Membership thing on your Panfu Website and here:















So I am pretty sure not a lot of Pandas are going to get it.

All for now
Bye

Cutey584

3 comments:

  1. some of my friends are gonna get it , i am so unlucky XC

    its £50 in England XC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh Hey Well great for your friends for getting it. But it's Okay if you don't. I don't think I will get it. But ALOTTTT of people aren't gonna get it because its $59.90!!!

      -Cutey584

      Delete
    2. i know right? ive been trying to beg my parents but yeah there's sort of no point in getting it because of the price

      Delete