Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Thursday, February 28, 2013

Item Day (So full!)+Is the forever Gold Membership still here?

Hey Guys to start off with this post: today the Gift Machine is Active:

It's a LOL Neon Sign. Pretty Cool eh?
My tree house is getting SO full. Take a look:  (the LOL sign is circled)
There's still a lot of things I have in my box but my tree is too full it won't let me. I wish Damian101 could still give out rare items. SO he could give a igloo tree house. He's very nice

And to end this post: 
This morning I went on Damian's Blog and he said we could have FOREVER GP Membership on Panfu (but gotta buy a memberhip (anyone) and you can have one FOREVER). So in the morn. I went on Panfu blog and it said there was. But now in the afternoon when i went on it it wasn't even there?
SO is it still active to do it?

All for now
Have A Great Rest of the Day
Bye!

Cutey584

4 comments:

  1. Hi cutey i heard about your hair and the fact it came off , i can help you get it back because the only hair i can get back on non-gold panda's is the brown curly one that you wear. one of the people i helped was Elizabeth0807 - she talked about it on her blog too on the post ''Good hair day'' http://superbloggers99.blogspot.co.uk/ - Ive also helped Blossom37 , Kasydeon4life , elizabeth0807's other acc - jxhch. I also wrote about the thing i did on my blog http://panfulovahxxx.blogspot.com/2013/03/do-you-wear-brown-hair-and-want-it-back.html i can only do it within 3 more days because - well i wouldn't call it a ''hack'' but its made sort of by a technical difficulty. Its because my friend in real she got a free membership thing by email and i explained to some of the people what to do but it was really confusing for them. You have me on panfu in your friends so whenever you see me ill be happy to help if you ask me x

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Anubis.. Well I would love for you too get my hair back, But... I don't feel comfortable giving you my pass when I like just said 1 or 2 words to you. I will just wait until I get another gold email because I know the email is gonna come soon.
      But it was nice of you to ask.
      TTYL

      -Cutey584

      Delete
    2. I know how you feel its k , tho. still friends?x lol x

      ~HouseOfAnubis~

      Delete
    3. Yeah Of course, still friends.

      Delete