Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

No More Snow On Panfu+No More Igloo+No More Sledges

Hey Guys Looks like all of the Snow on Panfu and the Winter/Snow related stuff is gone! I guess Panfu decided to take it all away early like when's it's still Winter in February this year because I thought they would take it all away in March somewhere?
See all the Snow on Panfu is gone


Also the Igloo is the Jungle is gone

And the Sledges in the Race Track is gone too and the cars are back

Well since I got used to the snow on Panfu, so now Panfu look's dull to me.

Later today or tomorrow I will post how to dance walk on Panfu if anyone who want's to know.

Cutey584

P.S. Panfu said in their blog on panfu.com that this Friday is Gold Panda Day!

P.S.S. Valentines Day is in two days 2/14



No comments:

Post a Comment