Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Friday, February 15, 2013

New Page

Hi Guys I know I just did a post a while ago today. But I want to write something else right now. And I wanted to do it on a different post.
Well I am gonna make a new page called ''Panfu Cheats and/or Glitches''. It's gonna have all Panfu Cheats and Glitches I can find on Panfu on it, like the Dance Walking one. I will put that up later. I am going to make a whole page about the cheats and Glitches because if I do it on a post when I find one. When I make more posts, it will go on the Older Posts one like the Dance Walking one. So check that page out everyday because I might have a new one everyday or more than one (Today's was How To Dance Walk on Panfu) and you guys can learn to do lots of cool things on Panfu.
 Wow short post. I am pretty sure this is the last thing I have to post about today.

Bye for now then!

Cutey584

And P.S. I will make a new page called ''Panfu Panda Symbols'' later. I will do it when I get all the pictures for all the symbols on Panfu.

No comments:

Post a Comment