Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

New Guess Who Mystery Person (9)+A little more time, taking 1 down+Be Careful

Hi Guys Today I am going to post about the new Mystery Person today, I finally got one. And also for now on I am going to give you 1 week to guess who it is. And sometimes I will give you more than 3 hints. (this picture is blurry again because this person is small on Panfu)

Hints
1. This is not her normal look and not always small on Panfu
2.She loves carrying around her pokopet Stella on Panfu  
3.She has been on Panfu for a long time
4.She has like a group of friends she hangs out with and 2 of them are Faai and Deedstar (Bethy)







I will announce the ?Mystery Person? on Tuesday, February. 26 

Also I really am going to announce the votes on the poll for a new Panfu place on a later date time I don't know when yet. And for that then I am not going to take down those 2 polls on March 5th.
So when I figure out the date I will post again. That means you guys still have more time to vote on the poll ''If there was a new Panfu place what would you like it to be?''. And I will be taking down the poll ''What do you like BEST on my blog?''

And last all be careful if you ever ask anyone that if they can follow your blog or even saying your blog link because you might get blocked.

That's all for now
Have a Great Day!

Cutey584

1 comment: