Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Wednesday, February 27, 2013

Level Booster Machine+Let's unfreeze the Castle!

Hey Everyone!

To start off with this post, today the Level Booster Machine is working
and you might notice that my hair looks different. If you read the next part of this post (the writing at the end of the quest), you will find out why because I wen on the Level booster AFTER I did the quest.

Well today is Wednesday, so that means.......New Quest!
Let's try to unfreeze the Castle!









So just put on this fire hair and stay in front of the Castle.

And as you can see the meter that's squared is the meter that shows how much the Castle is unfrreezed.





















And if you put on the fire hair your regular hair goes away. I didn't know that at first, so now I have to wait until the next GP day.
So now I am going to use the hair that I had when I wasn't a GP membership.
WHYYYY!!!!

Well Have A Great Day!
Bye!

Cutey584

Vote on the poll!



No comments:

Post a Comment