Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Saturday, February 23, 2013

2 more days (The Weekend) to guess+I am pretty sure I missed it?

Hi Guys Happy Weekend! Just a reminder that you have the weekend and Monday to guess the new Mystery Person because I will announce it on Tuesday, February. 26  If anyone needs it here is a preview of the mystery Person

Hints:

1. This is not her normal look and not always small on Panfu
2.She loves carrying around her pokopet Stella on Panfu  
3.She has been on Panfu for a long time
4.She has like a group of friends she hangs out with and 2 of them are Faai and Deedstar (Bethy)









And also today I went to check if the Booster Machine was working today because I haven't done it in a while. But Indigofu2627 today me that it was yesterday. So just saying it could have been yesterday.

Have a great Day!

Cutey584

P.S Vote on the poll on the top of my blog







3 comments:

  1. Is it iTaffyxx (taffz) my panfu name is pamela57

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Pamela can you follow my blog please?
    If you have a blog I will follow it too.
    Thanks

    Bye!

    -Cutey584

    ReplyDelete