Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Sunday, February 17, 2013

New Cheat Ideas+Guess Who Hall Of Fame+Vote on the 2 polls

Hi Everyone!  To start of with this post, I want to tell you guys that if anyone knows any Cheats or Glitches on Panfu and would like me to put it on my page. Just comment on that page or a post and tell me what the Cheat or Glitch is.

And also My ''Guess Who Hall Of Fame'' page might be a little out of order so I will fix that later. And instead of making the Mystery Persons pictures going next to each other I am thinking of making them go down in order, I might do that. Also everyone knows that if they want to be a Mystery Person they can just go on the page called ''Guess Who, Mystery Person Things'' and fill in a tryout. I haven't had a Mystery Person in a while because I haven't had a tryout in a while. Maybe people still thought the tryout was on the bottom and I deleted it. But No its on that page,   ''Guess Who, Mystery Person Things''. And some of the questions are not required that means yo don't have to do them , It is ''If I choose you a Mystery Person, Where will I meet you on panfu to take your pic?''.

And finally remember to vote on the 2 polls on the top of my Blog. Not a lot of people voted yet on the poll ''If there was a new Panfu place, what would you like it to be''. And I will announce the votes in a week. I already announced the other poll. But you can still vote on the 2 polls until March 5th. I will just announce ''If there was a new Panfu place, what would you like it to be'' in 1 week.

Have a Great Day!
Bye!

Cutey584

No comments:

Post a Comment