Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Evron Freezes The Castle!+Level Booster Day

Hi Everyone to start with this post today the Level Booster is working
I wish they would make more levels!

Today Evron striked again by freezing the Castle! I thought he was gone for good. Does everyone remember when he covered the Castle all over with green vines on Panfu and we couldn't go in there without the Leaf costume? Anyways here is the Quest:





The good news here is that we don't have to wear a silly costume to get in the Castle because we can without any.

Cutey584

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Ummm Hey Lena.
      I don't think I know you.
      But Thanks for reading my Blog! And even commenting on my Blog on the post that I wrote on February 6th. And when now it it is April. Lol.
      And plus if you like my Blog then you can follow it if you want? If you have a Blog, I will follow it too.

      ~Cutey584

      Delete