Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Monday, March 18, 2013

Level Booster Day+Still Waiting+Not all the time

Howdy Pandas!

Today the Level Booster Machine is active





















Also I have been waiting over a week for a Free Gold Membership for a couple of days. I need that so I can have my Gold Hair back. I wonder when it's gonna come. Well it should have came by now. It's either that come first or I wait till Gold Panda Day.

To end this post I just want to say like you know that I can do great cheats because I have the engine now. But I am not going to do all of them like all the time. But here is one cool I did today:
(Look at the Servers)

I found out how to change the name of the server I am on. But it only shows on the map. It shows on mine I am not sure if it shows on others. But it only stays for until I log out.  Pretty Cool Thing, Huh?

Well That's all for Monday's Post.
Bye!

~Cutey584

2 comments:

  1. Hai its Dunn :D So I love all of ur posts on ur blog... Perhaps chu wanna check out mine an d probably follow. Pwease... Kep up da coll posts ,D _Dunn_

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey Dunn
      Thanks and Thanks for following my blog!
      And sure I will follow your's. Just tell me what's your link.

      ~Cutey584

      Delete