Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Tuesday, March 19, 2013

Spring 2013+Panfu Easter News+Cyborg Furniture

Afternoon Everyone

Spring starts tomorrow. And we can all enjoy the Sunny Days. No more Snow Days so we got to dress warm because we will all be fulled of warm from the shiny sun.
Plus I am also exited for Easter. And I wonder what Panfu is planning for this years's spring. I wasn't on Panfu last Spring. But I have been told there was an Easter Egg Hunt and the reward was a Rainbow Bolly. I hope this time will be fun like that. The fun thing should be tomorrow  because it's Wednesday. And Wednesday means Quest.(lol) But good Spring starts on Wednesday.

To end this post. Panfu has launched some new Cyborg Furniture.
From now on I will start posting about new Furniture and Clothing on Panfu.

That's all for today.
Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee

~The one and only, Cutey584


No comments:

Post a Comment