Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Saturday, March 9, 2013

Trying To Find Tools For Manny

Goood Morning Everyone

Sorry this quest was a little late. I finished it yesterday but I didn't have time to post it.

And also Damian wrote on his blog that today the Gift machine is active. But for ??me it's not??
I will try to fix that later

Anyway here is the Quest












Go to the Great Hall and sir on the door thing until they let you in the Dark Room
 Then click on the skeletons and complete the puzzles. But you have to click on 5 skeletons and finish 5 puzzles

Then it will look like this and you only have to throw 1 water balloon on 1 circle until you get the glow. 

Then you go back to Manny.
















Pretty simple quest.

And also there might be a new place  Tool_Shed

Have a good Weekend!

~Cutey584

5 comments:

  1. Hi cutey its hoa - lol.

    So da hair trick u said it would b able 2 do it urself.

    Step 1. You take the non-gold hair off - then logg off tht acc

    Step2. Before u do tht i will give u a username and pas 2 this diffrent acc.

    step3. when u have logged off ur cutey acc , log onto the acc tht i gave u the pas and log in 4

    step4. on tht acc tht i gave u go to her tree and make sure ur wearing no clothes on the acc i gave u and just the brown hair with any eye-shadow and lipstick- (ps this acc is gold for 1-2 more days)

    step5. U log onto cutey at the same time on another page and make sure its on the same server.

    step6. it will not work the first time so u will have to log off cutey then and go bck to the acc i give u and change something about the make up for example if u r wearing red lipstick on the acc i give u - change it to pink then log onto cutey again.

    ps if this does not work tell me on panfu -

    xox - HOA

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey HouseOfAnubis (HOA)-Lol
      I thought of doing that like have the cloths I want for another Panda. But I don't have a account that has the same cloths. So...
      And you said you would give me a account that has my cloths?
      But I don't think we should go to that much trouble because I will be getting a Gold Email in a couple of days. I can wait.

      But Thank's Anyway.
      I really appreciate you trying to help.

      ~Cutey584

      Delete
  2. How come the gift machine didn't work for you?

    - Damian101

    ReplyDelete