Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Thursday, December 27, 2012

GOLD PANDA DAY+Not Allowed!

Hi Gold Panda STARTED

My spare account also got deleted a couple of day's ago. So I told Panfu Support that I got deactivated JUST because I told someone my blog! Then they answered back and said I broke the Panfu Rules! BUT I DIDN'T. JUST RIGHT THE SECOND I TOLD SOMEONE MY BLOG, DEACTIVATED! Then I told them ''I know there's a rule about no telling website's But I thought we were allowed to say Blog's'' and I said, ''So we are not allowed to say blog's either''.
Here's what they responded:

So I am warning you that you better watch out if you say your blog's on Panfu

3 comments:

  1. I know why you CAN say it but your not allowed to spread it like socially

    ReplyDelete
  2. And technically that is a old panfu rule from 2007 o_o

    ReplyDelete
  3. Blogs are definetily considered websites. Anything on the web is basically a website, but a blog is a ''certain type of website'' where people talk about a certain topic or discuss it. Also, they might just share basic information, pictures, videos and etc with other people.
    However, this is against the rules - mentioning any other websites except Panfu (on Panfu itself). What I'm surprised about is that (atleast from what it seems) the Panfu Team isn't willing to active your account once again. This is uncommon in other games like Club Penguin. The Club Penguin Team, for example, usually (at 80% of the cases) unbans accounts just if the parent/guardian of the kid contacts them.
    I guess it's harder in Panfu and that it doesn't really work that way. I'm sorry for you and I really hope you find a way to get your account back. I know how it feels because a similar thing happened to me nearly 2 and a half years ago. My mother contacted the Panfu Team and after 2 weeks of conversations they finally got to the conclusion that it was a mistake - they unbanned my account and also gave me 1000 Pandacoins in return, which was really great.
    Perhaps I've said too much in this comment, but I am really interested in your case and I'm just sharing my opinion and giving advice.

    Best wishes and luck,
    Agjdf :)

    ReplyDelete