Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Monday, December 24, 2012

Haven't been on for a while+Advent Prize Of December,24,2012+No Chat+Used to

Hey Guys!  I haven't been on for 6 or 7 days,either those two. I MIGHT not be on as much as used to.Like I won't be posting on my blog and going on Panfu as much. But I am pretty sure I will  ONLY get a chance to do everyday's Advent Prize and maybe some other stuff. But not Panfu.

So here's today's Advent Prize
              My computer got mixed up with a picture. I got the picture but it got mixed up. The  
               picture was when the gingerbread man said ''Merry Christmas cutey584!''


                                                        It's a Reindeer Costume

Also I haven't been on Panfu so I didn't know if there's Chat or not. So since I got a chance now I checked it out and it turns out we are not.
And it's not even 8:00 PM I guess Panfu Support also need a Holiday break

Last of Didn't the City used to full? But look at it now.

There's only 3 people. Well including me. I am the one with the arrow pointing well you know that. What I am trying to say is that Panfu USED to be full, even at a time like this. I checked other places too, no one. Are they shutting down Panfu or sumthin?

The one and only,
Cutey584

1 comment:

  1. there was only 3 people because there was no chat

    ReplyDelete