Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Thursday, December 27, 2012

Copyright©

Hi Guys! Dip and I have been noticing that people are copying thing's from our blog's. Like these two girls, their blog is called ''Faaizy's Random Panfu Blog'' Click Here for her blog link  and the other girl's blog is called ''panfucredits'' Her Panfu name is ''WHATY500 Click Here for her blog link. They copied  Dip's and mine idea of  'Guess Who Mystery Person' and Dip's and mine blog is copyrighted© So if they don't take it down within 2 or 3 week's, their blog will be PERTINENTLY deleted! If you don't believe that I started ''Guess Who Mystery Person'', Click Here to go to when I first did the game on my blog. So Faaizy and WHATY500, you guy's better take it down unless you guy's want to have your blog's PERTINENTLY deleted! Everyone else go to their blog's and check it out. Faaizy and WHATY500, Dip and I aren't  trying to be mean. I mean Damian101 told us about copyright and it mean's that if anyone copies an idea from another blog and the blog is copyrighted. The blog who copied it, their blog will be pertinently deleted. So Dip and I aren't trying to be mean, we are trying to warn you about your blog's being deleted. Also we aren't only trying to warn them if anyone else has a blog please do not copy anything from my blog. Thanks!

13 comments:

  1. um you cant click the link it says im copying your blog?

    ReplyDelete
  2. And their names are faai and whaty

    ReplyDelete
  3. Really?
    You're going to hurt faai's feelings by showing her that post.
    Its just an idea! Everyone can share it!
    You followed my ideas such as;
    • Cool Cursors
    • Forbidden right-click

    Why can't faai do the same?
    You did the same message before on the right-clicking thingy, and I gave you warnings on comments, I didn't have to make a whole POST about it!
    Poor faai xC

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG I just told Smoshy. I just want the cool kind of mouses! YOU DON'T HAVE TO IF YOU DON'T WANT TO BECAUSE I ALREADY FOUND SOME OTHER MOUSES like the Christmas Tree One! AND FOR THE RIGHT CLICK THING I ALSO WANT TO KEEP MY IDEAS AND PROPERTY TO MY SELF! Dip did it too! We all have DIFFERENT writing on them! SO I DIDN'T COPY YOU!! But Faai and Whaty copied Me and Dip for 'Guess Who Mystery Person'

      Delete
  4. OMG ARE YOU SIRIOUS? I NEVER COPIED YOU! DOING THE SAME KINDA GAME OR TOPIC DOES NOT MEAN THAT I'M COPYING!! ITS THE SAME THING WITH TEDDY'S MOUSE YOU COPIED HER MOUSE THING IDEA BUT YOU DID AN OTHER IMAGE ITS THE SAME THING I NEVER DONE THE SAME PERSON AND I NEVER COPIED AND PASTE YOUR WORK I NEVER EVEN READ YOUR BLOG IN MY LIFE ONLY ONCE WHEN YOU ASKED ME I ONLY LOOKED AT THE SHINY DECORATION BUT I NEVER COULD BE BOTHERED TO READ IT THIS IS THE FIRST TIME I READ IT BECAUSE YOU FORCED ME TO FOR AN SILLY REASON FOR CALLING ME A COPIER T.T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. OMG FOR THE 500TH TIME I DIDN'T COPY ANYONE!!!! LOOK AT GREYSON34'S BLOG HE ALSO HAS A CHRISTMAS TREE MOUSE!!! AND IF YOU SAY I COPIED HIM I USED THE CHRISTMAS TREE MOUSE BECAUSE IT WAS CHRISTMAS!!!!!!!! I DIDN'T COPY ANYTHING FROM ANYONE!!! AND FOR THE RIGHT CLICK THING DIP ALSO DID IT. IT'S NOT LIKE PEOPLE AREN'T ONLY NOT ALLOWED TO COPY FROM TEDDY'S BLOG. THEY AREN'T ALSO ALLOWED TO COPY FROM US EITHER! SO I NEVER COPIED!!

      Delete
    2. EVERYONE STOP COMMENTING ON MY BLOG THAT I COPIED TEDDY! I just made this post to tell people not to copy me anymore. And DON'T SAY again that !I! copied Teddy because I DIDN'T! I explained it 1.000.000,000,000 TIMES already up there!

      Delete
  5. Uhh.. Cutey ~ Just warning you, if you don't take down the things you copied from Teddy ''The copyright company are going to take down your blog''

    xS Plus, if you're not copying Teddy, Faaizy isn't copying you. T_T; So if you don't take down that post, I will be forced to make a humiliation post about you even though I don't do those things anymore. T_T

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. How many times do I have to explain it?! I NEVER copied Teddy! For the mouse thing I DON'T even have it! And for the Right Click Message it's like a Software Thing so that DOESN'T make it copying, Dip has the Right Click Message Thing too.

      Delete
  6. And P.S Deed you don't know what Copyright© even means. Your Blog isn't even Copyrighted©.

    ReplyDelete