Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Thursday, December 6, 2012

New Game ''Find The Decorations''

Hi Dip said I could use his game on my blog. But I named it 'Find The Decorations'. But just so you know we both thought of putting decorations on the blog. Anyway:
Here's How To Play
1.I am going to put some decorations on my blog
2.You have to find some of them (Just so you know I MIGHT put more than one of a picture and you have to find out how many are there).
3. Leave a comment on my blog of where it is hidden and how many are there
4. I will announce the winners in one week

Here's what you have to find now

 Can you try to find where it is on my blog






No comments:

Post a Comment