Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Thursday, January 24, 2013

Gold Panda Day Started!

Hi Guys I just posted something a little while ago. But I thought of doing this on a different post. Gold Panda Day has started now! :):d;)
So Have some fun because you have all the actions and everything else and also you can buy ANYTHING from the catalogue!;)
But if you weren't a gold Panda before and didn't get the flying hat from Kamaria, you CAN'T do it now because you have to get the balloon and Flying hat at the same time.
Not even Now actually (I Just found out) even though you didn't get the the balloon hat yet because you HAVE to BUY the Gold Membership to get the Flying Hat.:(
And also I will buy some more cloths and might change my look because I have more than 20,000 Panda Coins!

Cutey584



No comments:

Post a Comment