Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Thursday, January 17, 2013

200th Post!+Votes On The 2 Polls

Hi Guys This is my 200th post! I started to Blog on July,13,2012. That's when I did my first post! And I am up to 7,607 viewers, 40 followers, and 160 comments right now!

Here are the votes on the 2 polls.

'Whose Blog Do You Like Better?'
.Cutey584 PanfuBlog (My Blog) 6 votes
.Dipuzaman (My Bro's Blog) 5 votes
.Marron's Panfu Blog 5 votes
I am the winner! Dip and Marron are only 1 less and they are tied!

''What Do Like Best On My Blog?''
.Pictures, 6 votes
.News, 4 votes
.The Quests Every Wednesday On Panfu, 4 votes
.Guess Who Mystery Person, 7 votes
.Blog Chat, 4 votes
.The Gadgets I Put Up, 6 votes
.The Pages On My Blog, 4 votes
.Other, 10 votes
.Everything!, 12 votes!
Okay so here are the votes from highest to lowest:
1rst: Everything! with 12 (That means people likes this the best!)
2nd: Other with 10. (But I don't know what other things the people who voted on this one like)
3rd: Guess Who Mystery Person with 7 votes.
4th: 'Pictures' and 'The Gadgets I Put Up'  are tied with 6 votes.
5th: 'News', 'The Quests Every Wednesday On Panfu', 'Blog Chat', The Pages On My Blog' are tied with 4 votes.

I am not gonna take those 2 polls down. But I just wanted to post the votes because I kept them for a while.

Cutey584





No comments:

Post a Comment