Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Sunday, January 6, 2013

New Page 'Goodbye Friends' (First One CFAL and Iz today)

Hi Guys I am gonna start putting up a new page. It's called Goodbye Friends. I made up 2 ones today. It's about 2 girls named CFAL and IZ. But Cfal left a couple days ago. When Iz told me today she was gonna leave, I remembered about CFAL. Well There are 2 pictures with Iz on the new page.. I also wrote something about her. And I wrote something about Cfal too. But I didn't get a pic today because she left a couple days ago. But there are still some pictures of her on my blog somewhere. Well that's all for now. Byee!

Cutey584

P.S You have 2 days to vote on the 2 polls.


No comments:

Post a Comment