Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Friday, January 25, 2013

Who Is John Davis?!

Hi Guys (Second Post Of The Day)  Today my little brother was playing Panfu and I was sitting next to him. Then I saw this girl that asked him to come to her tree so he did. Her name is: ribbitrachel. Then she started saying this to him a million times:



And she once told me to come to her tree and That is the EXACT same thing she told me. Except she told me ''Do you know John Davis?''
I mean she is going around everyone and saying this so it must be something. She also is saying ''Who is a boy?'' everywhere on Panfu  because she wants to tell them if they are John Davis.
So I would want to know who is he and also ribbitrachel. And also why she's always asking about him! So Does anyone know this girl or John Davis and why ribbitrachel want's to know where is he?!

Cutey584

Also did everyone get whatever they needed for Gold Panda Day?  because it's over.



\

No comments:

Post a Comment