Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

New Poll!

Hi guys Sorry I haven't posted like 3 or 4 days. Well I have been on Panfu for how long I haven't blogged, It's just that there wan't anything to blog about.  Anyway I have took down the poll ''Whose Blog do you like better?''.  And I put up a new poll called ''If there was a new Panfu place, what would you want it to be?''.
Here are the choices:
.Zoo
.Park
.Arcade
.Carnival
.Garden
.Bouncy Hose
.Music Store
.Ice Skating Rink
.Hotel
.Planetarium
.Auditorium (with Stage and seats
.Farm

So vote on it!

Also If you guys have anymore ideas leave a comment of what the place is and I might put it up on the Poll.

Byee!

Cutey584

No comments:

Post a Comment