Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Friday, January 18, 2013

New Organization

Hi I changed my organization on my Blog . Like my gadgets, as you can see I cleared my whole Right side so I can have some more space for my Posts. So I deleted some Gadgets and the ones I didn't I put them either on the Top or the Bottom of my Blog. Also I put the Mystery Person Tryouts and the Instructions all in a page called ''Guess Who Mystery Person Things''. On that page if you want you can comment off who's the Mystery Person whenever. You don't have to do it on my home page. But if you do it on that page include the date you commented about the Mystery Person so I will know when you commented and I did it then write your answer for the Mystery Person.
Well that's all for today and all the changes. Bye!

Cutey584



No comments:

Post a Comment