Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Saturday, January 5, 2013

I can take Videos online now!+Fuzzy Pictures (for 'Guess Who Mystery Person')

Hey Guys. Now I can now starting taking videos online! So now I can start taking videos of Panfu!! I just made a new video. Its my Pac Rac Game. It's on my page with the other videos. The Pac Rac Game is on my Blog somewhere on the side.

Also I know you guys have noticed that sometimes my 'Guess Who Mystery Person'  pictures are fuzzy. Well that's because some of my Mystery Persons are small on Panfu. So when I take their pic, I have to make it small because they are small. And so if I make small on my (and Dip's)  paint, the pic get's Fuzzy. I don't know why? But I am pretty sure that you can still see the pictures if they are fuzzy.
Well that't all for now. Byee!

Cutey584

P.S Vote on the 2 polls.


No comments:

Post a Comment