Translate To A Different Language

Total Pageviews

Followers

Copyrighted

MyFreeCopyright.com Registered & Protectedwatch live nfl football

Thursday, January 3, 2013

Not Required

Hi Guys! You know that the last 2 questions on my 'Mystery Person Tryout's'. The questions are 'If I choose you as my Mystery Person, where will I meet you on Panfu to take your picture?' and the other one is 'What time are you on Panfu, so I can take your pictures'. Those 2 questions aren't required (That means you don't have to fill them out). Because I know some of you don't really know where you might be and what time you will be online. So when I am online I might just find a person on the Tryouts. Or I might just choose someone I know on Panfu, that's not on my Tryouts.

P.S. There is only 5 more days to vote on the 3 polls.

The owner and creator,
Cutey584


No comments:

Post a Comment